LA CROSSE, Wis. - The Rochester Honkers emerged victorious 4-1 over the La Crosse Loggers on Thursday.
David Lemasters recorded the win for the Honkers despite giving up six hits and allowing a run in six innings of work.
Both teams combined for a total of 19 runners left on base.
The Honkers return to Mayo Field on Friday against La Crosse.
Mike Lopez is the probable starter.
- Honkers take Game 1 from Loggers
- Rochester Honkers under new ownership.
- Honkers split series with MoonDogs
- Korean War Veteran throws first pitch at Honkers Baseball game
- Toward Zero Death night at Rochester Honkers game
- Honkers split doubleheader, defeat Larks in game two
- Honkers hold off Bismark in game three of homestand
- Three Honkers named to Major League showcase
- Defense reigns as Honkers fall to Waterloo
- Honkers seek revenge after blowout loss in Duluth