DULUTH, Minn. – The Rochester Honkers will try to respond to a 20-1 shellacking on Monday night as they battle the Duluth Huskies again at Wade Stadium on Tuesday.
The Honkers gave up 20 hits while managing just four of their own to see their season record fall to 28-31.
Zak Devermann takes the mound Tuesday night for Rochester, bringing a 4-3 record and a 4.00 ERA. Duluth will toss out Hunter Bigge, owner of a 3-2 record and 3.73 ERA.
First pitch is scheduled for 6:35 pm.
- Honkers seek revenge after blowout loss in Duluth
- Rochester Honkers under new ownership.
- Three Honkers named to Major League showcase
- Trump to visit Duluth for campaign rally Wednesday, June 20
- Rochester Honkers look to improve the overall fan experience.
- Rochester Honkers open 2019 season with a victory
- Korean War Veteran throws first pitch at Honkers Baseball game
- Saints get revenge for 'miracle' in 30-20 win over Vikings
- Muslim community seeks protection
- International Survivors of Suicide Loss Day