ROCHESTER, Minnesota -- The Honkers have had quite the offensive tear over the past few days. Rochester used a six spot in the third inning to defeat Willmar 10-3 in the final game before the all-star break.
Ryan Dorney receives the win for the Honkers. Dorney allowed three runs and struck out seven in five innings of work.
- Honkers score six in the third inning, down Willmar before all-star break
- Honkers blast three home runs in first inning; beat Willmar
- Rochester Honkers land two on all-star team
- Rochester Honkers under new ownership.
- Honkers split series with MoonDogs
- Three Honkers named to Major League showcase
- Defense reigns as Honkers fall to Waterloo
- Honkers take Game 1 from Loggers
- Honkers seek revenge after blowout loss in Duluth
- Honkers split doubleheader, defeat Larks in game two