ROCHESTER, Minn. – A homeless man is pleading not guilty to attacking a woman this past summer.
56-year-old Joseph Colon was arrested on June 9 and charged with 1st degree criminal sexual conduct, 1st degree burglary, domestic assault by strangulation, threats of violence, and gross misdemeanor domestic assault.
Rochester police say a woman reported Colon followed her to her apartment, forced his way in, held her against her will, and left her with injuries to her face.
His trial is scheduled for March 19, 2018.
- Homeless man to stand trial in attack on Rochester woman
- Homeless man accused of attacking Rochester woman ruled competent to stand trial
- Homeless man to stand trial for Rochester knife threat
- Rochester man to stand trial, accused of attacking his parents
- Rochester man found incompetent to stand trial
- Homeless man gets prison sentence for attacking Rochester woman
- Rochester woman to stand trial for taking teenager
- Rochester man to stand trial for dealing drugs
- Rochester man to stand trial for cocaine and marijuana
- Rochester man to stand trial for fleeing law enforcement