ROCHESTER, Minn. – A homeless man is pleading guilty to attacking a woman in her apartment.
Joseph Colon, 56, entered guilty pleas Thursday to 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct and domestic assault by strangulation. His sentencing is set for November 14.
Rochester police say Colon forced his way inside his victim’s apartment on June 9, 2017, held her captive, and injured her face. Colon was found not competent to stand trial in March but that ruling was reversed in July and his trial was scheduled to begin on Monday.
- Homeless man pleads guilty to Rochester assault
- Rochester man pleads guilty to domestic assault
- Rochester man pleads guilty to burglary and assault
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to drug and assault crimes
- Rochester man pleads guilty to assault and robbery
- Minnesota man pleads guilty in Osage assault
- Forest City man pleads guilty to assaults
- Rochester man found not guilty of assault
- Rochester man pleads guilty to terroristic threats
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug charges