ST. CHARLES, Minn. – Law enforcement says it continues to investigate an armed home invasion and assault that happened Sunday.
The St. Charles Police Department and the Winona County Sheriff’s Office says they are seeking a white male suspect described as somewhere in his 30s, six feet tall with an average build. Investigators say they believe he targeted the St. Charles home and are following up on several leads.
The public is being reminded to lock their doors and windows and report any suspicious or unusual activities.
- Home invasion being investigated in St. Charles
- Guilty trio in Charles City home invasion
- Final sentence in Charles City home invasion
- Quarter-century sentence for Charles City home invasion
- Second home invasion defendant sentenced
- Police investigating overnight home invasion in Albert Lea
- Two sentenced for Rochester home invasion
- Third guilty plea in Rochester home invasion
- Fourth sentence in Rochester home invasion
- Final sentence in Rochester home invasion