MASON CITY, Iowa - U.S. Highway 65 and Federal Ave. between 5th and 6th streets will open to traffic at noon on Wednesday.
"There will be outside lane closures during the next week to allow for work on sidewalks in the area. The remainder of the Iowa 122 reconstruction project is still on schedule for a late-November opening," the DOT said.
"The Iowa DOT reminds motorists to drive with caution, obey the posted speed limit and other signs in the work area, and be aware that traffic fines for moving violations are at least double in work zones. As in all work zones, drivers should stay alert, allow ample space between vehicles, and wear seat belts."
- Highway 65 reopens in Mason City
- Highway 65 in Mason City to reopen Wednesday
- U.S. 65 reopening in Mason City
- Iowa DOT conducts study of U.S. Highway 65 in Mason City: 3 lanes instead of 4?
- Expect delays as Highway 65 project beings
- Highway 65 construction begins this week
- Business sparks changes to Highway 65 project
- Detour starts Wednesday on Mason City road
- South Federal Avenue to reopen in Mason City
- Highway 52 reopens in Fillmore County