Photo Gallery 3 Images
UPDATE: Regional Hospital in St. Paul says as of Wednesday, Melissa Debus is listed in serious condition and Daniel Kropp is in critical condition.
ROCK DELL TOWNSHIP, Minn. – Two people suffered life-threatening injuries in a two-vehicle collision southwest of Rochester Tuesday.
The crash happened around 5:16 pm at the intersection of Highway 30 and Olmsted County Road 15. The Minnesota State Patrol says Melissa Ann Debus, 26 of Stewartville, was driving south on County Road 15 and she failed to stop at the intersection, smashing into the side of the westbound vehicle driven by Daniel Jay Kropp of Rochester.
Both vehicles ended up in the ditch and started on fire. The State Patrol says both Debus and Kropp were taken to Regions Hospital in St. Paul for treatment of their life-threatening injuries.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office, Stewartville Fire Department, Mayo Ambulance, and MnDOT assisted at the scene.
- One driver still in critical condition after Olmsted County collision
- Three pickup collision in Olmsted County.
- One dead after collision in Olmsted County
- UPDATE: One dead after Olmsted County collision
- One seriously injured in Olmsted County collision
- Two injured in Olmsted County collision
- Two-vehicle collision at Olmsted County roundabout
- Fillmore County driver in Houston County collision
- Driver hurt in Olmsted County crash
- Driver hits tree in Olmsted County