MASON CITY, Iowa – The Highway 122 reconstruction project in Mason City is wrapping up for the season.
At 5 pm on Friday, weather permitting, crews will be shifting traffic back to its normal pattern between South Monroe and South Carolina Avenues. The Iowa Department of Transportation says drivers should still be aware of temporary lane closures as the contractor wraps up the project for this season. Stop signs, which were removed at Delaware, Jefferson, and Pennsylvania avenues during the closure of Sixth Street, will be installed once again on side streets crossing Sixth Street.
- Highway 122 reconstruction ending for the season in Mason City
- Iowa 122 reconstruction project begins
- Highway 122 project in Mason City 'a long time coming'
- Gas leak closes Highway 122
- Iowa DOT reveals Highway 122 project
- Highway 122 construction safety changes being made
- Highway 122 construction project impacts so far
- Section of Highway 122 to open Tuesday
- Construction on Federal Ave., Highway 122 in Mason City causing traffic headaches