AUSTIN, Minn. – The Austin school district says a high school senior has won third place in the 2018 Congressional Art Competition.
Taylor Tufte’s work, “What Lies Ahead,” was created as part of an independent study class. Her teacher, Robin Brown, calls Taylor a talented artist with a “very Minnesotan style.”
The annual Congressional Art Competition is sponsored by the Congressional Institute to “recognize and encourage artistic talent in the nation and in each congressional district.”
- High school senior takes 3rd in Congressional art competition
- Garner-Hayfield-Ventura high school wins architecture competition
- Rochester groups provide art workshops for senior citizens
- Charles City High School seniors attend 'Adulting 101'
- Students participate in robotics competition
- MC High School takes first in regional Academic Decathlon
- Students helping seniors
- SAW: Osage GB Seniors
- 3rd period flurry leads to Bruins win
- Iowa Democratic congressional campaign sent misleading texts