AUSTIN, Minn. – The Austin school district says a high school senior has won third place in the 2018 Congressional Art Competition.
Taylor Tufte’s work, “What Lies Ahead,” was created as part of an independent study class. Her teacher, Robin Brown, calls Taylor a talented artist with a “very Minnesotan style.”
The annual Congressional Art Competition is sponsored by the Congressional Institute to “recognize and encourage artistic talent in the nation and in each congressional district.”
- High school senior takes 3rd in Congressional art competition
- Garner-Hayfield-Ventura high school wins architecture competition
- High school students participate in NIACC Design-Build Competition
- Rochester groups provide art workshops for senior citizens
- Charles City High School seniors attend 'Adulting 101'
- 83 percent of Minnesota high school seniors graduated in 2018
- Competitive NIACC high school all-star game results in five-point decision
- Minnesota State High School League settles suit, allows boys to dance competitively
- May 3rd local sports scores
- June 3rd local sports scores