AUSTIN, Minn. - The Minnesota BCA, Swat Team and the Southeastern Minnesota Task Force came together Monday to serve a high-risk search warrant.
Authorities were looking for Christopher Loving, 47, who had two Minnesota warrants for failing to register as a predatory offender and a Wisconsin warrant for a felon convicted of a crime of violence.
Loving, along with 62-year-old Patricia Briones, were arrested in the 600 block of 9th St. SW at 1:30 p.m. Monday.
Briones is facing a charge of fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance.
- High-risk search in Austin nets man wanted out of Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Body of second Minnesota man found in Wisconsin lake
- Wisconsin's next for man behind Minnesota's hands-free law
- Volunteers join search for missing Wisconsin girl
- Hundreds search for missing Wisconsin girl
- Search for missing Wisconsin girl scaled back
- Wanted man arrested in southern Minnesota
- Snow records toppled in South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin
- NIACC baseball in Wisconsin?!
- Dozens of volunteers search for missing Austin man