ROCHESTER, Minn. — More than 30 mental health and chemical dependency agencies across Southeastern Minnesota set up booths at a mental health fair.
Highland Meadows Counseling Center hosted the event at RCTC's Heintz Center.
People at the event had the opportunity talk to with organizations about the resources they offer, get information regarding job opportunities in the mental health field, and take free mental health screenings.
These mental health screenings inlcude rating symptoms from 1 to 10, or marking yes or no, to find out if they should consider meeting with a mental health professional to talk about their mental health.
- Helping the community access mental health resources
- Mental Health Help and Suicide Prevention Resources
- Mental health resource center opening in north Iowa
- Floyd county sheriff's office battling getting community mental health help
- Addressing student mental health
- Resource fair helps area veterans
- MCPD receives mental health grant
- Albert Lea Schools holds community meeting about bullying, mental health
- How local police handle mental health help calls
- MCPD Justice Coordinator already seeing mental health help need