A Flood Watch has been issued for many counties as rain showers continue Monday and are expected to last until Wednesday.
Most areas in the viewing area will receive 2-4 inches of rain by Wednesday, while some locations could see near six inches of rain.
The heaviest rain is expected Tuesday.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Heavy rain on the horizon; flood watch in effect for many
- Heavy rains flood Austin area
- StormTeam 3: Flash Flood Watch in effect; Heavy rain possible in much of viewing area
- StormTeam 3: Flash Flood Watches in effect due to heavy rain
- StormTeam 3: Heavy rain and flooding possible
- With heavy precipitation on the horizon, will it be rain, snow or a mix?
- Updated: Multiple flood warnings and tornado watches remain in effect
- Heavy rains cause flash flooding in central Iowa
- Rain expected Tuesday with a Flood Watch issued Wednesday-Thursday
- Flood Warning in effect for Mower County