Photo Gallery 2 Images
ROCHESTER, Minn.- A 22-year-old Rochester man suffered two gunshot wounds and an 18-year-old man from Rochester was hit once during a barrage of gunfire late Wednesday night in the northwest part of the city.
Seven to eight shots were fired in the 3100 block of Oxford Lane NW at around 11 p.m. Wednesday.
Both victims suffered non-life threatening injuries after being shot below the waist and were speaking to first responders after the incident.
Speaking Thursday morning, authorities said the crime was specifically targeted at the address and may be connected to a knife incident April 11 at Kwik Trip when a man said he was threatened by a group of Somali men.
Two individuals, 25-year-old Iman Iman and 22-year-old Ayub Iman, have been arrested and charges are pending.
Iman Iman was charged in connection to the Wednesday shooting and is being held in the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center on charges of second-degree assault, drive-by shooting and stalking - aggravated violations/bias-motivated.
- Two arrested in connection to Rochester shooting that left 2 injured
- 20-year-old woman injured in Rochester shooting
- 2 arrested in connection to Austin shooting
- Man arrested in connection to Friday stabbing in Rochester
- Two arrested in connection to Tuesday gunfire in Rochester
- Police: Rochester man connected to two robberies arrested
- Police: Rochester man arrested in connection to KFC parking lot shooting
- Weiss murder trial: Witnesses recall moments before, after Rochester shooting that left 1 dead
- Rochester Police: 4th person arrested for alleged home invasion that left woman bloodied, hospitalized
- Rochester teen injured in Saturday crash