ROCHESTER, Minn. – The Salvation Army is again closing its South Store on 9th Street SE due to extreme heat concerns.
People are encouraged to visit the North Store on W. Frontage Road, which will be open until 6 pm Tuesday. The South Store is expected to reopen at 9 am Wednesday.
- Salvation Army store closing early for second straight day in Rochester
- Salvation Army closing a Rochester location
- Rochester Salvation Army celebrates Majors retiring
- Rochester Salvation Army preps for holiday season
- Salvation Army hosts Christmas dinner
- Salvation Army Majors are retired
- Salvation Army opens hair salon
- Salvation Army burglarized and vandalized
- Salvation Army in Rochester offers free Thanksgiving meal
- Rochester Salvation Army says it raised over $1 million