WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa - A head on collision Monday morning produced only minor injuries.
The Winneshiek County Sheriff's Office says Anthony Henry, 23, was driving south on Stone Hill Road and Lucinda Hansen, 17, was driving north when they crashed around 9:30 am. Neither driver needed to be taken to the hospital by ambulance. The Sheriff's Office says the collision caused about $33,300 in combined damage to the vehicles.
Hansen was cited for failure to stop in an assured clear distance.
- Head-on collision in Northeast Iowa
- Two injured in northeast Iowa collision
- River warning in northeast Iowa
- Manure spill in northeast Iowa
- Man goes missing in northeast Iowa
- Murder charge filed against northeast Iowa man
- School evacuated after northeast Iowa fire
- Wind turbines coming down in northeast Iowa
- Fillmore County fugitive caught in northeast Iowa
- Trial set in fatal northeast Iowa shooting