MANTORVILLE, Minn. – Another plea deal is reached in a Dodge County theft investigation that turned into two drug arrests.
Joseph Allen Atkinson, 31 of Hayfield, pleaded guilty Wednesday to 5th degree drug possession. Law enforcement says it arrested Atkinson and Jessica Ann McKee of Rochester after a theft investigation led to the search of a Kasson home on June 3. Investigators say they found multiple bongs, two drug pipes, 11 baggies containing seeds, a digital scale, grow lights, 83 potted soil planters, and additional drug paraphernalia around the house. Court documents state several of the items tested positive for methamphetamine.
Atkinson’s sentencing is set for January 22, 2020. McKee previously pleaded guilty to 5th degree drug possession and is due for sentencing on January 15.
- Hayfield man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Osage man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Drug user pleads guilty to gun crimes
- Man pleads guilty to drug crime for a second time
- Man pleads not guilty to drug and sex crimes
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to Mower County drug crime
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to drug crimes
- Kanawha man pleads not guilty to drug crimes
- Churdan man pleads guilty to drug and gun crimes