ROCHESTER, Minn.- Have you met the newest member of the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office? He has four furry legs and goes by the name of Hulk.
The office’s newest K9 had his ‘puppy shower’ on Wednesday evening. It was a chance for the community to come out and meet him.
Instead of buying the pup toys or treats, the office is encouraging people to donate to the Olmsted-Rochester Law Enforcement K-9 Foundation.
The Foundation is a non-profit which makes sure all of the K-9s have all of the supplies, and veterinary appointments they need as they grow to continue doing their job of protecting and serving our community.
If you’d like to donate to the foundation, click here.
- Have you met the Olmsted County Sheriff's Office's newest member?
- Olmsted County Sheriff's office thanks deputies
- Olmsted County Sheriff's Office has a new member - a 10-week-old K9 named Hulk
- Training RPD's Newest K9
- Sheriff: Gun threat leads to numerous charges in Olmsted County
- Sheriff: Man in stolen SUV casing houses in Olmsted County
- Sheriff: Suspicious Olmsted County death 'could be' homicide
- Sheriff: 2 accidents with injuries over weekend in Olmsted County
- Sheriff: Two people injured in Olmsted County collision