GARNER, Iowa – Two women accused of drug crimes in Hancock County are pleading not guilty.
Rachel Mae Harken, 42 of Klemme, and Hailey Marie Young, 22 of Garner, were arrested on January 7, following the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office saying it found about 10 grams of methamphetamine and items associated with the distribution of meth.
Harken is pleading not guilty to possession of meth-2nd offense and possession of a firearm by a felon. Young is pleading not guilty to conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, and delivery of a controlled substance.
Their trial is set to begin on March 20.
- Hancock County women to stand trial for drug offenses
- Hancock County drug arrest going to trial
- Trial set over Hancock County drug kits
- Ionia woman facing drug trial in Hancock County
- Trial set in fatal Hancock County crash
- Trial set in Hancock County gun case
- Three facing drug charges in Hancock County
- Hancock County man gets probation for drugs
- Guilty plea in Hancock County drug case
- Prison sentence for Hancock County drug hider