GARNER, Iowa – Police say he was caught with drugs and a gun. He says he’s not guilty.
Jacob Dean Ganseveld, 26 of Klemme, was arrested January 6 after a traffic stop in Garner. Police say they found more than eight grams of methamphetamine in Ganseveld’s vehicle, as well as a digital scale, syringes, and a black revolver with the serial number removed.
Ganseveld is pleading not guilty to possession of meth with intent to deliver, possession of a firearm by a felon, and failure to use a drug tax stamp. His trial is due to start on March 20 in Hancock County District Court.
- Hancock County man pleads not guilty to drug and gun crimes
- Drug user pleads guilty to gun crimes
- Hancock County man pleads not guilty
- Hancock County man pleads guilty to kidnapping
- Churdan man pleads guilty to drug and gun crimes
- Austin man pleads guilty to gun crime
- Rochester man pleads guilty to gun crime
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Osage man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Hayfield man pleads guilty to drug crime