NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Britt man is pleading not guilty to felony sexual abuse.
Devonta Hinton, 21, is charged with two counts of 3rd degree sex abuse. He’s accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old and investigators say video of the sex act was recorded on a cell phone.
Court documents state that Hinton “admitted that they were high on marijuana at the time of the incident and that this was not the first time they had sex.”
His trial is set to start on December 11.
- Hancock County man pleads guilty to sex abuse
- Hancock County man pleads not guilty to Worth County sex abuse
- Hancock County man pleads guilty to kidnapping
- Hancock County man pleads not guilty
- Prison time for Hancock County sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Hancock County sex abuse case
- Wright County man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse
- Man, 73, arrested for sex abuse arrest in Hancock County
- Not guilty plea in Worth County sex abuse
- Sex abuse charge dropped in Worth County