GARNER, Iowa – Authorities say he fled from a traffic stop and now he’s pleading not guilty.
45-year-old Shain Curtis Arne, of Kanawha, is charged with possession of a firearm as a felon, eluding, possession of marijuana – third or subsequent offense, and driving while barred. The Kanawha Police Department says a marked patrol vehicle turned on its lights and siren and tried to pull over Arne on January 5 for having no license plates, but he refused to stop for several blocks.
When Arne eventually pulled over, police say they found a 22 long rifle/.410 pistol under his passenger seat.
A trial has been scheduled for April 18 in Hancock County District Court.
- Hancock County man pleads not guilty
- Hancock County man pleads guilty to kidnapping
- Hancock County man pleads guilty to sex abuse
- Accused mail thief pleads guilty in Hancock County
- Storage unit thieves plead guilty in Hancock County
- Hancock County man pleads not guilty to Worth County sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Hancock County drug case
- Not guilty plea to Hancock County burglaries
- Not guilty plea to Hancock County stabbing
- Hancock County man pleads not guilty to drug and gun crimes