GARNER, Iowa – A traffic stop drug arrest is going to trial.
Mark Andrew Greiman, 57 of Garner, is charged with possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine and failure to use a drug tax stamp. Greiman was pulled over on November 6, 2018, and authorities say a K9 unit led to the discovery of 17 grams of meth in his vehicle.
Greiman’s trial is set to begin on May 1.
- Hancock County drug arrest going to trial
- Trial set over Hancock County drug kits
- Guilty plea in Hancock County drug arrest
- Ionia woman facing drug trial in Hancock County
- Hancock County women to stand trial for drug offenses
- Trial set in fatal Hancock County crash
- Trial set in Hancock County gun case
- Trial set over Hancock County rifle threats
- Three facing drug charges in Hancock County
- Hancock County man gets probation for drugs