Photo Gallery 2 Images
KANAWHA, Iowa – Heavy snowfall collapsed a roof at a Hancock County company on Sunday.
Stellar Industries says their location in Kanawha suffered a partial roof collapse after getting 16 inches of wet, heavy now on Saturday. The business contractors are already on site and clean up and repair is expected to last several days.
Stellar Industries says it is relocating employees and manufacturing to its facility in Garner.
- Hancock County company dealing with collapsed roof
- Historic bridge roof collapsed
- Plea deal in Hancock County attack
- Wind causes grain bin to collapse in Hancock County
- Roofing companies swamped with business after storms
- Heavy snow collapses Minnesota State Fairgrounds barn roof
- Probation for Hancock County woman
- Roofing companies continue to help homeowners fight off winter damage
- Trial set in fatal Hancock County crash
- UPDATE: Power restored in Hancock, Wright Counties