HANCOCK COUNTY, Iowa - A convicted felon driving in Hancock County has been charged after a traffic stop led to authorities locating multiple firearms.
Adam Ziv, 34, of Fort Collins, Colorado, was stopped for speeding in the 200 block of James Ave. on Monday night.
Once stopped, authorities found an open beer can in the cup holder.
A K9 walk around the vehicle alerted on the car, and the Britt Police Department located three guns and a baton. Ziv was charged with three counts of a felon being in possession of a firearm.
- Hancock Co. traffic stop leads to felony gun charges
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Rochester traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for meth
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Eyota woman facing felony drug charge after traffic stop
- Clear Lake traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Rudd man
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Mason City woman
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges against Rochester man found with cocaine
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Mason City man
- Traffic stop in Mason City leads to felony drug charge for meth