Hancock County, Iowa – A man is facing felony drug charges after a search warrant was executed in September in Crystal Lake.
Kent Long, 45, is being held on $5,000 bond in the Cerro Gordo County Jail and is facing charges for possession of a controlled substance and failure to affix tax stamp.
According to court documents, Long was in possession of more than 42 ½ grams of marijuana without having a drug tax stamp affixed when a search warrant was executed at his Crystal Lake apartment.
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Belmond man facing 3 felony drug charges in Hancock Co.
- 2 facing felony burglary, drug charges in Hancock County
- Hancock County man facing 4 felony sexual abuse charges
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Three facing drug charges in Hancock County
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse, drug charges
- Man facing felony drug charges after arrest in Clear Lake