HANCOCK COUNTY, Iowa – A Hancock County man is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on a felony charge for failing to comply with the sex offender registry.
According to court documents, 45-year-old David Schreiber was arrested Wednesday while talking on a cell phone on South 2nd St. in Klemme. He is facing a felony charge because it is his second violation for failing to comply with the registry. His first violation was June 7 of 2017.
Court documents state he was arrested after it was discovered that he had a new phone number and the phone hadn’t been registered with the sex offender registry.
He is being held on $5,000 bond.
- Hancock Co. man facing felony charge for failing to comply with sex offender registry
- Mason City man facing felony charges for robbery, violating sex offender registry
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Mason City man arrested for violating sex offender registry
- Belmond man facing 3 felony drug charges in Hancock Co.
- Hancock County man facing 4 felony sexual abuse charges
- Man on sex offender registry wanted by authorities in north Iowa
- North Iowa man convicted of sexual assault petitions to be removed from state sex offender registry
- Authorities say man facing felony charges after eluding police in Hancock County
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge