OSAGE, Iowa – Charges have been dropped against one person in the matter of a trashed trailer.
56-year-old Theresa Ann Becker and her son, 33-year-old Christopher Scott Arfman, were arrested and charged with 2nd degree criminal mischief in September. They were accused of causing thousands of dollars in damage to a mobile home at Triangle Court in Osage. Police said there was garbage, cat feces, and adult diapers in the trailer, along with several soft spots in the floor where officers almost fell through.
The charge against Theresa Becker has been dropped, but court records say Arfman is still scheduled to stand trial on January 17, 2018.
- Half of charges dropped for trashed trailer
- Charge dropped in casino vandalism
- Charges dropped in store burglary
- Woman charged after allegedly trashing Clear Lake motel room
- Charges dropped in Rochester car hijacking
- Drug charges dropped against Charles City man
- Assault charge dropped against Rochester man
- Charges dropped in high profile arrest
- Charges dropped in marijuana-growing case
- Charges dropped in Austin arson cases