ROCHESTER, Minn. – A guilty plea has been entered in a case of stolen mail.
Daniela Florenti Dumitr Gresser, 27 of Hastings, and Danielle Marie-Hanson Strike, 31 of Rochester, were arrested in June after law enforcement said they stole from between seven and 10 mailboxes. The two are also accused of stealing three garden gnomes.
Gresser pleaded guilty Thursday to mail theft. She is due to be sentenced on October 22.
Strike has not entered a plea yet.
- Half of accused mail theft duo pleads guilty
- Accused golf cart theft pleads not guilty
- Austin duo plead guilty to drug possession
- Accused mail thief pleads guilty in Hancock County
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Half of accused drug duo sentenced in Olmsted County
- Texas duo pleads guilty to Minnesota meth crime
- Duo pleads not guilty to attempted murder in Humboldt County
- Duo plead not guilty in Floyd County drug raid
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty