ROCHESTER, Minn. – One accused meth dealer is sentenced while another still awaits his day in court.
Jacob Alan Davidson and Cassius L. Gilliam were arrested in early November 2018. Rochester police say a confidential informant arranged a drug buy with Gilliam and then bought 29.4 grams of methamphetamine from Davidson in August 2018.
Davidson, 28 of Rochester, pleaded guilty Wednesday to 1st degree sale of drugs and was sentenced to 30 years of supervised probation and must either pay a $1,000 fine or do 100 hours of community work service.
Gilliam, 27 of Rochester, has pleaded not guilty to aiding and abetting 1st degree sale of drugs. His trial is scheduled to start on June 24.
- Half of accused drug duo sentenced in Olmsted County
- Different pleas from Olmsted County drug duo
- Cresco duo sentenced for drugs
- Worth County duo sentenced for drug crimes
- Half of Hancock County drug bust sentenced
- Drug sweep sentence in Olmsted County
- Half of drug-dealing duo is going to prison
- Half of accused mail theft duo pleads guilty
- Mower County duo gets different sentences for drug crimes
- Duo charged after Hancock County drug search