AUSTIN, Minn- Minnesota voters are getting the chance to talk to one of their congressmen. Austin U.S. representative Jim Hagedorn spoke to a room full of community members about a variety of topics including transportation, agriculture, and trade.
Charles Mills was one of two dozen people that attended the town hall meeting.The veteran was the first one out the gate with a question for the congressman. He asked Hagedorn about his thoughts on hidden items on medical bills.
“Hagedorn assured me there is progress be made on that and there is a bill now being proposed and should be voted on,” Mills said. “If you receive one of these surprise bills that you could take it to a board and appeal it."
- Hagedorn visit Austin town hall meeting
- Hagedorn town hall focuses on upcoming race
- Jobs discussed at town hall meeting
- Congressional candidate Hagedorn talks national security
- Hagedorn and Feehan square off in debate
- Indivisible Rochester sends messages to Rep. Hagedorn
- Congressman Hagedorn makes a stop in Rochester
- Members of Muslim community ask for meeting with Congressman-Elect Jim Hagedorn
- Senator Tina Smith's Staff Visits Austin
- J.D. Scholten visits Thompson for town hall while targeting smaller communities