NEW YORK CITY, New York – Iowa City and Ames will each be sending basketball players to the WNBA.
Iowa’s Megan Gustafson was selected as the 17th overall pick in the WNBA draft by the Dallas Wings.
Iowa State’s Bridget Carleton was the 21st overall pick by the Connecticut Sun.
- Gustafson, Carleton head to the WNBA
- Dallas Wings waive Megan Gustafson
- WNBA star to coach U of M women's basketball
- Behind Gustafson and Meyer, No. 2 Iowa survives Mercer 66-61
- Iowa's Megan Gustafson is AP Player of the Year
- Iowa's Gustafson named AP Player of the Year
- Gustafson, Baer to play, Horner to coach for Iowa United
- Gustafson scores 45 to help No. 10 Iowa take Big 10 title
- Gustafson, Meyer and Iowa blow past Missouri to reach Sweet 16
- Iowa's Gustafson named 1st-team all-American: 'She's completely taken over our record books'