AUSTIN, Minn. – Police are investigating a report of shots fired on Tuesday night.
Austin Police Chief Brian Krueger says officers were called to the 200 block of 3rd Avenue SW at around 10:16 pm and spoke to several people who said they heard four or five gunshots.
No one could give a description of who fired the shots, though one people said they saw a silhouette and a muzzle flash a few houses away.
Officers searched the area and say they found five 9 millimeter shell casings in front of a home.
This incident remains under investigation and anyone with information is asked to call 437-9400.
- Gunfire reported in Austin
- Gunfire hits apartments in Austin
- Guilty plea for Austin gunfire
- Austin man arrested after gunfire report to stand trial
- Austin man sentenced for February gunfire
- Man pleads not guilty for gunfire in Austin park
- Multiple shell casings found after reported gunfire in Austin; authorities asking for public's help
- Trial set in Rochester gunfire
- Guns reported stolen in Austin
- Masked attackers reported in Austin