DECORAH, Iowa – A northeast Iowa teen is found guilty of 2nd degree murder.
A jury has returned that verdict against Jacob Taylor Seelinger, 18 of Decorah, to conclude a four-day trial. Seelinger and Dalton James Adam, 19 of Decorah, were both accused of beating Davin Hansen to death in July 2018.
No sentencing date has been set for Seelinger.
Adam is scheduled to stand trial in Winneshiek County District Court for 1st degree murder beginning October 28.
- Guilty verdict in Winneshiek County murder trial
- Guilty verdict in Whaley murder trial
- Guilty verdict in Rochester meth trial
- Heroin trial set in Winneshiek County
- Second guilty plea in Winneshiek County fight
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to Winneshiek County gunfire
- Howard County drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- Another guilty verdict for Doug Lindaman
- Cresco men collide in Winneshiek County
- Two teens killed in Winneshiek County crash