DECORAH, Iowa – A northeast Iowa teen is found guilty of 2nd degree murder.
A jury has returned that verdict against Jacob Taylor Seelinger, 18 of Decorah, to conclude a four-day trial. Seelinger and Dalton James Adam, 19 of Decorah, were both accused of beating Davin Hansen to death in July 2018.
No sentencing date has been set for Seelinger.
Adam is scheduled to stand trial in Winneshiek County District Court for 1st degree murder beginning October 28.
- Guilty verdict in Winneshiek County murder trial
- Second guilty verdict in Winneshiek County killing
- Guilty verdict in Whaley murder trial
- Guilty verdict in Rochester meth trial
- Heroin trial set in Winneshiek County
- Second guilty plea in Winneshiek County fight
- Guilty verdict in Kossuth County killing
- Day four of Kavars trial brings guilty verdict
- Second guilty plea in Winneshiek County drug bust
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to Winneshiek County gunfire