CHARLES CITY, Iowa – All three men arrested for a Floyd County home invasion are guilty.
20-year-old DeAngelo Hawkins, 29-year-old Andre Johnson, and 40-year-old Michael Jackson were arrested on July 25 after Charles City police officers responded to a 911 call in the 400 block of B Street. Officers say they arrived to find the three men in the home and the 911 caller hiding in a closet.
Hawkins has pleaded guilty to 2nd degree burglary. His sentencing is set for January 8, 2018.
Johnson was found guilty by a jury of 1st degree burglary. He will be sentenced on December 8.
Jackson entered a guilty plea to 2nd degree burglary and has been sentenced to five years of probation.
- Guilty trio in Charles City home invasion
- Final sentence in Charles City home invasion
- Home invasion being investigated in St. Charles
- Quarter-century sentence for Charles City home invasion
- Third guilty plea in Rochester home invasion
- Two guilty pleas in Rochester home invasion
- Teens plead not guilty to Mason City home invasion
- Teens plead guilty in Mason City home invasion
- Charles City Survey
- Collision in Charles City