ROCHESTER, Minn. – A duo accused of stealing from a woman’s home while she was in the hospital giving birth are pleading guilty.
Jessi Fern Adams and Jason Ashley Richards, both 35 of Rochester, were arrested on March 8 after the woman came home from the hospital and called police. The woman told officers that video cameras at her home captured Adams, a neighbor, and Richards using a spare key to get inside. She said jewelry, a laptop computer, and a cell phone were stolen.
Adams is now pleading guilty to two counts of 3rd degree burglary and Richards has entered a guilty plea to one count of the same charge.
Adams is due to be sentenced on July 16 and Richard’s sentencing is set for July 23.
- Guilty pleas in burglary while woman was giving birth
- Guilty plea in summer burglary
- Guilty plea in Oronoco burglary
- Guilty plea in summer apartment burglary
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary
- Guilty plea in Mason City garage burglaries
- Not guilty pleas in cement plant burglaries
- Not guilty plea in Mason City burglary
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea church burglary
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County burglary