MASON CITY, Iowa – Both defendants in a September home burglary are pleading guilty.
32-year-old Jamie Rose Nicholson and 30-year-old Thomas John Kerlin, both of Rudd, were arrested and charged with 1st degree theft after law enforcement said they were found with over $10,000 worth of property that was stolen from a home in the 1000 block of Fair Meadow Drive in Mason City.
Both have now entered guilty pleas to 2nd degree theft. Nicholson will be sentenced on January 2, 2018 and Kerlin’s sentencing is set for January 8, 2018.
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Guilty plea in Mason City construction site theft
- Not guilty plea in Mason City chase
- Guilty plea in Mason City forgery case
- Guilty plea in Mason City strangulation
- Guilty plea in Mason City garage burglaries
- Not guilty plea in Mason City burglary
- Guilty plea in Mason City double-murder
- Not guilty plea in wiring theft