CHARLES CITY, Iowa – Three people are pleading guilty to burglarizing a rural Floyd County farm.
Authorities say 38-year-old Jeremie Jay Clay of Charles City, 22-year-old Alea Marie Slessor of Clear Lake, and 20-year-old Dylan Leroy Meister of Clear Lake stole over $1,000 worth of items from a house, barn, and metal shed in the 1300 block of March Avenue. These crimes happened between July 30 and August 17.
All three have pleaded guilty to 3rd degree burglary. Clay and Meister have also entered guilty pleas to 2nd degree theft.
Meister will be sentenced on January 9, 2018. Slessor’s sentencing is scheduled for January 16. Clay is set to be sentenced on February 6.
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary
- Guilty plea in Floyd County bank embezzlement
- Guilty plea in Floyd county bat attack
- Not guilty plea in Floyd County murder
- Guilty plea in summer burglary
- Guilty plea in Oronoco burglary
- Not guilty plea in Floyd County child sex abuse
- Second guilty plea in Floyd County crime spree
- Not guilty plea in 100 mph Floyd County chase
- Three sentenced for rural Floyd County burglary