AUSTIN, Minn. – A Mower County man accused of sexually abusing a young child is pleading guilty.
Victor Lopez-Velazquez, 35 of Austin, was charged in August 2018 with 1st- and 2nd-degree criminal sexual conduct with a victim under the age of 13. Court documents state the crimes occurred in January 2018.
Lopez-Velazquez entered a guilty plea Monday to 2nd-degree criminal sexual conduct. He is due to be sentenced on November 14.
- Guilty plea to child sex abuse in Mower County
- Mower County child sex abuser loses appeal
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Not guilty plea in Floyd County child sex abuse
- Guilty plea to child porn in Mower County
- Mower County man pleads not guilty in child sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Chickasaw County sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Dodge County sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Worth County sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Howard county sex abuse case