ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A Freeborn County man has entered a Norgaard plea to sex abuse charges.
52-year-old Dennis James Posey, of Hartland, was arrested in October 2017 after a girl under the age of 15 reported Posey abusing her. The girl said the abuse happened over the course of three days. She first notified a school counselor, who then called the Freeborn County Sheriff’s Office.
Posey was charged with 1st-degree criminal sexual conduct and two counts of 2nd-degree criminal sexual conduct. He’s entered a Norgaard plea to one of the 2nd degree counts, which means he wants to plead guilty but cannot remember the details of the crime due to intoxication or amnesia.
Sentencing is scheduled for April 26.
- Man pleads to child sex abuse in Freeborn County
- Child sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- Plea deal in Freeborn County sex abuse
- Sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- North Carolina man pleads guilty to Freeborn County sex crime
- Owatonna man pleads guilty in Freeborn County
- Freeborn County man pleads guilty to burglary
- Austin man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse charge
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse