ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A guilty plea is entered in a violent Freeborn County break-in.
Brice Lee Mulholland, 36 of Albert Lea, pleaded guilty Tuesday to 1st degree burglary. Albert Lea police say Mulholland entered a home in the 1000 block of St. John Avenue on April 25, kicked open a bedroom door, and attacked a man lying on the bed.
Mulholland initially denied being at the home to police and pleaded not guilty to all charges against him.
His sentencing is now set for November 14.
- Guilty plea in violent Albert Lea burglary
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea church burglary
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea stabbing
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea armed robbery
- Guilty plea to Albert Lea Walmart theft
- Second not guilty plea in Albert Lea neglect case
- Guilty plea for stolen vehicle in Albert Lea
- Not guilty plea in Albert Lea box cutter attack
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea Dairy Queen theft
- Not guilty plea to theft from Albert Lea Walmart