CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa – A St. Ansgar man is pleading guilty to stealing information from DuPont.
Josh Harry Isler, 55, entered a guilty plea Wednesday in Cedar Rapids Federal Court to theft of trade secrets and lying to the FBI. He’s accused of taking data while an employee at DuPont in 2013 and then giving some of that information to a new employer, as well as lying to the FBI when they investigated the matter.
No sentencing date has been set.
- Guilty plea in theft of trade secrets
- Not guilty plea in wiring theft
- Guilty plea in paintball gun theft
- Not guilty plea in abduction and theft
- Not guilty plea in lottery ticket theft
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft
- Not guilty plea in snowmobile theft
- Guilty plea in multi-county north Iowa theft case
- Guilty plea in Northwood theft of guns and beer