ROCHESTER, Minn. – A guilty plea has been entered in an August home invasion.
20-year-old Kenneth James Maclin of Rochester will be sentenced on December 20 on one count of 1st degree burglary. Rochester police say he robbed a home in the 2100 block of Elton Hills Drive on August 14, stealing things like video games, a cell phone, money from a purse, and tablets.
- Guilty plea in summer burglary
- Guilty plea in summer apartment burglary
- Guilty plea in Oronoco burglary
- Guilty plea in Mason City garage burglaries
- Not guilty plea in Mason City burglary
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea church burglary
- Guilty plea for burglary near Manly
- Guilty plea in violent Albert Lea burglary
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County burglary
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary