ROCHESTER, Minn. – One of the people accused in a summer burglary is pleading guilty.
22-year-old Clark Adams Hobbs of Rochester was charged with theft and aiding and abetting burglary in the 2nd degree. Authorities say Hobbs and Dylan Simpson, a former employee of the Red Carpet Inn in Rochester, burglarized an apartment at the Inn on June 29. They’re accused of stealing TVs, a video game system, CDs, and a speaker.
Police say they think Simpson used a master key to get into the apartment and a 16-year-old juvenile was also involved in the crime.
Hobbs entered a guilty plea Tuesday to the charge of theft and will be sentenced on January 9.
Simpson has not yet entered pleas to two counts of aiding and abetting burglary in the 2nd degree.
- Guilty plea in summer apartment burglary
- Guilty plea in summer burglary
- Guilty plea in Oronoco burglary
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary
- Not guilty pleas in cement plant burglaries
- Guilty plea for burglary near Manly
- Guilty plea in Mason City garage burglaries
- Not guilty plea in Mason City burglary
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea church burglary
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County burglary