ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of stealing over two dozen antique paintball guns is pleading guilty.
37-year-old Robert John Barnhart of Rochester was arrested on October 22. Authorities say he ransacked a vacant home in Oronoco Township and stole many items, including 26 paintball guns worth about $500 each.
Barnhart entered a guilty plea to one count of theft Tuesday and is scheduled to be sentenced on January 22, 2018.
- Guilty plea in paintball gun theft
- Sentence in theft of antique paintball guns
- Guilty plea in Northwood theft of guns and beer
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Not guilty plea in wiring theft
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft
- Guilty plea in theft of trade secrets
- Not guilty plea in abduction and theft
- Not guilty plea to convenience store theft
- Guilty plea in Rochester Subway thefts