ROCHESTER, Minn. - A guilty plea has been entered in what authorities described as a knifepoint robbery.
Lam Mathaing Yieb, 20 of Rochester, entered a guilty plea to simple robbery Tuesday in Olmsted County District Court. Rochester police say Yieb and a 17-year-old juvenile robbed a 20-year-old man in the 600 block of 2nd Street SW on December 21, 2017. The victim said Yieb and the teen were armed with knives and took his phone charger and a wallet with over $300 in cash.
Yieb's sentencing has been scheduled for June 4.
- Guilty plea in knifepoint robbery in Rochester
- Not guilty plea in knifepoint robbery
- Knifepoint robbery reported in Rochester
- Knifepoint robber sentenced in Rochester
- Two guilty pleas in Rochester armed robbery
- Plea entered in Rochester robbery
- Guilty plea in GameStop robbery
- Guilty pleas in GameStop robbery
- Guilty plea in Rochester chase
- Another guilty plea in violent Rochester summer robbery