ROCHESTER, Minn. – A guilty plea is entered in the sexual assault of an 18-year-old female.
Pang See, 34 of Rochester, was arrested in June 2018 and accused of assaulting the female after a graduation party at a Rochester hotel. He pleaded guilty Friday to 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct. Sentencing for See is scheduled for March 7.
- Guilty plea in hotel sex assault
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County sex assault
- Not guilty plea in Rochester sex assault
- Guilty plea to jail assault
- Not guilty plea in kidnapping and sex assault
- Plea deal in Mason City sex assault
- Austin man changes plea on sex assault
- Plea deal in 2018 Rochester sex assault
- Not guilty plea in Rochester bleach assault
- Not guilty plea for kidnapping and assault