ROCHESTER, Minn. – A guilty plea after a drunken crash results in jail and a fine.
Gredyn Michael Hatton-Kirkpatrick, 21 of Rochester, was arrested on June 15 after deputies say he crashed his car in the 3600 block of 48th Street NE when the road changed from pavement to gravel.
A 16-year-old passenger suffered injuries in the crash.
Hatton-Kirkpatrick pleaded guilty Thursday to criminal vehicular operation. Two counts of DWI and driving after suspension were dismissed.
He’s been sentenced to 11 days in the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center, to be served as work release, 30 days of electronic home monitoring, and a $900 fine.
- Guilty plea in drunken crash
- Man pleads guilty to drunken crimes
- Floyd woman sentenced for drunken crash
- Byron man accused of drunken car chase pleads not guilty
- Guilty plea in Olmsted County crash
- Guilty plea in deadly North Iowa crash
- Ramsey County judge charged with drunken driving
- Guilty plea in summer burglary
- Guilty plea in Byron standoff
- Guilty plea in Zumbrota shooting