ROCHESTER, Minn. – The man accused of being drunk while picking up some children has pleaded guilty.
Brandon Michael Adler, 24 of Chatfield, entered a guilty plea to one count of DWI and was sentenced to two years of supervised probation and a $400 fine.
Adler was arrested at Striker’s Lounge in Stewartville on March 24. Authorities say Adler met with the children’s father for a custody exchange in the American Legion parking lot and the father called law enforcement after Adler was almost hit pulling out of the lot.
Court documents say a breath test showed Adler had a blood alcohol level of .157.
- Guilty plea in drunken child custody exchange
- Guilty plea in drunken crash
- Guilty plea in drunken boat crash on Clear Lake
- Not guilty plea from man accused of being drunk for a custody exchange
- Man pleads guilty to drunken crimes
- Guilty plea in Rochester child porn case
- Child porn guilty plea in Wright County
- Alford plea in drunken crime spree in Forest City
- Byron man accused of drunken car chase pleads not guilty
- Dodge Center man pleads not guilty for drunken crash