MASON CITY, Iowa – A North Dakota man pleads guilty to drunkenly crashing a boat into a Clear Lake dock.
Edward Peter Michael Eades, 23 of Grand Forks, ND, was sentenced to two days in jail and a $1,000 fine after entering a guilty plea to operating a boat while intoxicated-1st offense. The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says Eades was piloting a boat early on July 4 when he hit a dock and another boat in the 5600 block of South Shore Drive.
No one was injured but the Sheriff’s Office says the dock sustained structural damage.
- Guilty plea in drunken boat crash on Clear Lake
- Guilty plea in drunken crash
- Guilty plea in drunken child custody exchange
- Guilty plea in Clear Lake assault
- Trial set in Clear Lake boating crash
- Clear Lake drug bust produces one guilty plea
- Not guilty plea to burglary and assault in Clear Lake
- Not guilty pleas from accused Clear Lake storage unit burglars
- Not guilty plea to Clear Lake purse theft
- Three not guilty pleas in Clear Lake drug investigation